Ancient Elephant Stable in Hampi (Karnataka) India
Hampi is a UNESCO world Heritage site located in Karnataka, India. I visited Hampi in 2009 and loved the ancient vibe the city offered.
It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen and extremely unique at that. I hope you like this picture I selected from my trip for the latest Weekly Photo Challenge – Curves
Hampi is medieval city, a glimpse of India’s glorious history. The old world charm of the city, beautiful architecture and aesome sunset viewpoints will steal your heart.
I hope you liked my interpretation of “Curves”.
I am co-hosting Photo A Day Experiment (PADE) for the whole month of July – 31 days 31 photos. Consider doing it with me. The details are in my post Photo A Day Experiment(PADE) for July and the themes for each day have been announced too(read my Themes for PADE post.
Grab the participant badge from my sidebar and join me in clicking photos every single day of July. You can decide to participate in themes as per your convenience or do it in order!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves of a Sumo Wrestler | Texan in Tokyo
- Weekly Photo Challege: Curves | This, that and the other thing
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves | What Is It?!?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves – Arch Collegia | SERENDIPITY
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves | The Eclectic Eccentric Shopaholic