I feel a little weird about posting for the Phoneography Challenge now that my Friday is 60% over. It was sheer laziness on my part.
I had taken the pictures with my phone on Sunday itself but just didn’t transfer them to my laptop. My phone is on International Roaming (and has been for ten and a half months since March 2012) so I do not download any Apps on it. I do have a separate phone in Korea but it is from the Stone Age and doesn’t even have a working camera (the irony!).
Enough of my ramblings, let’s just look at my neighborhood.
Oh I need to introduce my neighborhood. I live in a city called Seongnam-si in the outskirts of Seoul. My apartment overlooks Tancheon stream and a few mountains.
I love my neighborhood. I hope you like the images taken by my Sony Xperia U (5 MP camera).
I hope you enjoyed visiting my neighborhood.
Related posts by fellow bloggers:
- TJs | yi-ching lin photography
- Chopping… | Hope* the happy hugger
- weekly photo challenge : phoneography – my neighborhood | Time To Be Inspired
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Phoneography | The Eclectic Eccentric Shopaholic
- Weekly Photo Challenges: My Neighbourhood (canal 2) | What’s (in) the picture