It feels so good to have July here, finally it’s time for PADE, Photo A Day Experiment. I just returned from a trip to Jeju, South Korea and my days were full of fun, adventure and photography to say the least. I enjoyed every moment of it but I’m super excited to be back and start Photo A Day Experiment for July.
Today is Day 1 and the first theme for PADE is ALONE!
Loneliness is the poverty of self; solitude is the richness of self. ~ May Sarton
I clicked this photo in Insa-dong, Seoul, last week. I was lucky that the detour in search of “perfect subject for theme Alone” led me to this little beauty.
There is a lot of difference between being alone and being lonely. This little flower is thriving alone!
Living against all odds!
Photo Perspective: I clicked this photo with my phone (Sony Xperia U 5mP) because my DSLR’s memory card went corrupt this day. I wanted to take this close-up but thought it would be better to retain the surroundings of the subject. I think it represents “Alone” better this way.
I hope you liked my interpretation of Alone. Please share your take on “Alone”. Check out all things PADE on my PADE page.
How to Participate
1. In a post meant for this challenge, present an image(fresh or archived) that means “Alone” to you.
2. Name the post “PADE Day 1 – Alone”.
3. Include a link to this post in your blogpost and enter the link of your post in the linky tool below. (Links can be added till 31st July 2013)
4. Subscribe for posts and updates about the upcoming PADE themes and posts.
5. The theme for tomorrow is Books.