I need to admit that I have finally decided to accept my father’s Theory of subjectivity. He always tries to prove (and succeeds) that there are no universal truths in life when it comes to humour, art, or even beliefs – a joke may not be funny for everyone, someone can be too young or too old depending upon the context etc.
I have finally accepted it. Why? Because no matter how many degrees I have, I’m an educated illiterate here in South Korea. So even my education (which was a Universal truth for me) is subjective to the country I’m in. I came upon this realization yesterday when I was keen on searching for signs and after a long day came across:
Until I learn Korean language, I’m uneducated (relatively of course)!
On to the other less depressing sign – a sign of our rich heritage:
Yours truly has visited Mysore four times and is in love wth Mysore Palace! (The photo is watermarked with my previous blog address). I’d love to see how you interpret this theme! Check out my PADE page for everything related to PADE.
“PADE Shutterbug“ of Day 24 – Rain are Punit and Shrikant. We received so many beautiful entries that we’d love to give also give a shoutout to the innovative take on Rain by Poonam and an exceptionally beautiful shot by Anunoy too.
Get the Shutterbug badge from here! Stay tuned for the Shutterbug of PADE Day 25 – Shapes!
How to Participate
1. In a post meant for this challenge, post an image (new or old) that showcases “Signs”.
2. Name the post ”PADE Day 26 – Signs”.
3. Include a link to this post in your blogpost and enter the link in the inlinkz tool below (open till 31st July)
4. Subscribe for posts and updates about the upcoming PADE themes.
5. The theme for tomorrow is “Smile”.