Some of my favourite subjects for the Photo A Day Experiment (PADE) come from Insadong in Seoul. Insa-dong is a small neighbourhood in Jongno and a small street Insdong-gil boasts of modern galleries, tea and souvenir shops. It is one of the must-visit places in Seoul. I usually get down at Anguk station for Insadong.
I have to take Exit 6 of Anguk station to reach Insadong-gil. One particular wall near Exit 6 is full of small art pieces. One of them on my most recent visit to Insadong was especially mesmerizing!
I love the shapes, color scheme and symmetry of these tiles. They give an effect of optical illusion. this was one one of the ~ 150 tiles at display in Anguk station.
Photo perspective: Taken by my Nikon Coolpix L100.
We’d love to see how you interpret this theme! Check out my PADE page for everything related to PADE. Visit the entries of other PADE participants and support them!
How to Participate
1. In a post meant for this challenge, post an image (new or archived) that showcases “Shapes”.
2. Name the post ”PADE Day 25 – Shapes”.
3. Include a link to this post in your blogpost and enter the link in the inlinkz tool below (open till 31st July)
4. Subscribe for posts and updates about the upcoming PADE themes.
5. The theme for tomorrow is “Signs”.