A stiff right shoulder and severe stomach problem have kept me away from blogging this week. I feel much better now but still not 100% fit. I am falling into my blogging schedule again and have many new things planned for the next week and April.
For the current Weekly Photo Challenge – Lunch, let me share a simple Sunday lunch with you.
Because of the pain in my shoulder, I could not even lift my arm, I still managed to cook the simplest of all lunches in Indian cuisine – Pulao and Raita.
It tasted better than it looks and is my go-to meal when I am pressed for time.
I hope you enjoyed my Food Phoneography.
Related posts by fellow bloggers:
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime | What’s (in) the picture?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime | KnowledgeKnut
- Lunch time in the Alps | Thirdeyemom
- Burgers as big as your head | Thin spiral notebook
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime | Lucid Gypsy